دعوة للناس اللى بتحب المعلومات العامة انها تشترك في الجروب دة - فية معلومات مميزة جدا
The six sense technology - its real now - amazing - check this out
A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to punch in seven digits (phone numbers).
The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:
Boy: "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?
Woman: (at the other end of the phone line): "I already have someone to cut my lawn."
Boy: "Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your lawn now."
Woman: I'm very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn.
Boy: (with more perseverance) : "Lady, I'll even sweep your house and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of Palm beach , Florida."
Woman: No, thank you.
With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy.
Store Owner: "Son... I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job."
Boy: "No thanks,
Store Owner: But you were really pleading for one.
Boy: No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!"
This is what we call "Self Appraisal"
4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
It should read something like “If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it”
- Go to the Control Panel and open up User Accounts.
- Choose your account (under Pick An Account to Change) and under Related Tasks, click "Prevent a forgotten password".
- This will initiate a wizard.
- Click Next and then insert a blank formatted floppy disk into your A: drive.
- Click Next and enter your logon password in the password box.
- Click Next to begin the creation of your Password disk.
- Once completed, label and save the disk to a safe place